Our mission is to lead our members to greater profitability by supporting them to build floodresilient homes and offer the most effective, sustainable construction techniques.
• Ensure building code compliance - quick permitting the first time, every time
• Receive the lowest possible flood insurance premium for the homes you build
• Money saving programs and benefits: dedicated team to market and advertise your business & services to the public
• Receive exclusive product discounts from our partnership network, negotiated exclusively for members of FZBA
• Certified Floodplain Managers and Engineers on staff toconduct complimentary plans reviews
• Win the bid- Gain the knowledge and expertise architects designing in the flood zone are looking for
• On-going educational opportunities to keep up-to-date with industry trends and code standards
• Let your clients know that being a FZBA member means that your quality of work will protect their home during a flood event
• Have questions that only a Certified Floodplain Manager can answer? We've established a hotline for members only!
Click on the video controls above to learn more about the FZBA Program
Hassle Free ProcessTime is money, right? And Building in a FEMA flood zone can be very complicated and drain you dry of precious time, creating delays and costing you money. Being part of the Flood Zone Builder Alliance ensures a simple and quick, painless process to get your project approved and completed.
Target the Right AudienceThe Architects within our network rely on the knowledge and competence of the professionals they work with. Our Network of technical representatives will get you in front of the right audience.
Custom Marketing• FULL USE OF THE LOGO
Technical SupportWe tried to make very high-quality product and so our code is very neat and clean. Whatever anyone could improve and modify the template to your liking.
Aggressive Online Advertising• GOOGLE ADWORDS
Hassle Free Plan ReviewWith FZBA’s project review process we give you back your day to focus on what you do best and that's building quality homes. FZBA will review your projects and plans to ensure that everything you are doing will meet the FEMA regulations and State and Localfloodplain construction codes.
Target the Right Audience• We recommend Builders within FZBA to every one of the 10,000 Architects that we meet with on an annual basis through our AIA Lunch & Learn Presentations to complete the projects designed
Dedicated Support Team• Complimentary plans reviews by staff Engineers and Certified Floodplain Managers
Ready to sign up and begin the process of becoming a FZBA member? Fill out the online form, or send us an email to email@example.com.
What’s next: You will be contacted by a Certified Floodplain Manager to schedule your consulation. We will guide you through all that FZBA has to offer, andprovide you with exclusive information specific to buildingin FEMA flood areas that will immediately make theprocess easier. FZBA will set you apart from thecompetition, do the marketing for you, and help you toproduce a better final product for your customers.